Sunday, January 04, 2009

CYBER FYBER....

The Cyber Fyber postcards are on display and they are well worth a visit. A huge bouquet should go to Susan Lenz for the idea and for the incedible amount of work it must have taken to put this all together. It looks wonderful, at one time I was hoping we just might get there but in light of recent events with my beloved(who is now recovering slowly) it is a good job we hadn't booked anything, as long haul flights are definitely out!!



This is my own offering and I am delighted to see it, as I lost the picture when my machine crashed last year.

I managed to get some ATC's away so I hope they get there in time for the swap.

9 comments:

Beate Knappe said...

a wonderful piece of art

Genie said...

Beautiful

Doreen K. said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Love the colors.

Paula Hewitt said...

what a wonderful postcard - great colours. i wish i could see the exhibit. Im glad your hubby is getting better. (im not sure if i left a comment or not wishing you happy New Year - my computer crashed mid blog reading the other day and i wasnt sure who i had left comments for or not!) - so Happy New Year.

Tony Morris said...

Glad Ken's on the mend, we're coming south tomorrow, which I believe is evejn more frozen than here! See you soon, Tony.
(p.s. use your spell-checker)

hippopip said...

Hope that your husband is home soon ,loved the PC

sharon young said...

Your PC looks wonderful, Pat, love all that beautiful stitchery.
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog post.

Seth said...

Beautiful combination of colors and the stitching is really cool.

Ulla said...

Your piece makes me think of a lush overgrown knot garden! Love it!
(glad you liked the snail post...)