Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spots before my eyes.....

Is it my imagination or are "dots" the "in" thing? Or is is just my hightened awareness because of the dots in the wonderful aboriginal art we've been studying. They just seem to be popping up everywhere, Jude of Spirit Cloth has been working with dots and circles for some time. There was the cover of Quilting Arts
and then this morning there was this beautiful picture of a starling in its winter plumage taken my my friend Tony,

Dancing Crow has some wonderful dotty things and Paula has a superior "chook" with dotty feathers.

Big thanks to The Land of Lost Luggage for this link
Watch in full screen if you can.

5 comments:

Guzzisue said...

brilliant link, thanks!!!

Susan D said...

Pat that was brilliant brought a smile to my face.

Paula Hewitt said...

Ha! you have placed my chook and me in some very illustrious company

muralimanohar said...

Ahahaha!!! That was FANTASTIC!!! lol!!

Seth said...

Great video. I loved how they all just stopped at the end and kept walking!