Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Getting started......

Good things go in threes they say so I have just signed up for a third challenge. This one which I found via The Lavender Loft. The challenge by Leah of Creative Everyday. I was attracted to this because the goals are small, creativity is not just a piece of creative work but can be as small as tidying a shelf, (actually that's huge for me but that's another story(, I just felt that in conjunction with Calendar Girls 2008 and TIF this could keep me on track this year.

Sharon's TIF challenge cetainly made me sit up and take notice and THINK. My goodness. I think I am going to go with the "Who do you admire and why" but just how I am going to do that, at this moment I don't have a clue. But I have started a note book for it, so that's creative!!!.

Cyndi of Layer upon Layers has posted a link to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, The Artist's Toolkit, a fun interactive site for design which may help out with any of the above.

The decorations came down today so here is the end of Christmas 2007.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you so much for the mention, and also for visiting and commenting on my blog. I'm glad to see I'm helping to spread the word about Leah's challenge. I think it will be a fun one and should be simple to achieve.

Purple Missus said...

Great links on here Pat especially the artists toolkit - I could play for hours.