Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank you....

to everyone who has left a comment on my March TIF piece. I have tried to contact each one but some of the links didn't work so if I missed you I'm sorry.

Here is a link that I have just found if you like books and Libraries. Cyndi of Layers upon Layers posted this link to Curious Expeditions who has some wonderful photographs of beautiful libraries all round the world.
This photograph is of the chained books in Hereford Cathedral, it says they were chained to prevent theft. Readers of Terry Pratchett know better. Oook!!

I am suprised the reading room at the British Museum doesn't seem to be there.
It did strike me that some of the photographs would make terrific basis for design and colour schemes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture and I love you're pictures from TIF march Pat!!!

gunnelsvensson said...

Beautiful pictures!
thank you for your comment of my quilts!

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a graphic image that is! Not quite as "pretty" as the world libraries, but very very moving. Thanks for the mention, Pat!

Seth said...

Thanks for the links. And what a great image you chose for this post.