Saturday, March 01, 2008

Books,,,,,

In the previous post the first thing I meant to do was to thank everyone for their very kind comments on my books. I just couldn't get round to answering each one as I like to do. To answer Vivian the paper used inside the books was professional weight wallpaper lining paper. Apparently it can be bought in several grades. I bought mine, the heaviest grade, in a local decorating company Brewers and suprised the guy by asking for one roll ,when he was obviously expecting me to say 15 or something. I just love the way it takes the colour, it has an almost satin like feel to it. I am looking forward to some warm days when I can really go to town, painting outside. Some of the other girls had wonderful success with peacock blue and greens, really yummy.

1 comment:

Purple Missus said...

I just had to leave a comment here too. Hubby went to Brewers and asked for one roll and the guy in there said 'just one roll, are you sure', then he asked hubby what it was for. That was it - he was totally bemused then *LOL*