Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring..........

.........it's a bit chilly but glory be, the clocks have gone forward so " hurrah" says my body clock. Is there anywhere in the world I could live on British Summertime all year?   This is the optimistic photo I have on my desktop.

The stitching on my trees is finished and I just have to mount it. So another achievement for my 1 Year of Stitches.

We visited the embroidery exhibtion at Ramster, only held every two years this is a treat to see work of a high standard. My favourite piece was this cushion by Lucy Poland, unfortunately she doesn't seem to have a online presence so I can't post  link. Glorious colour combination.
The rest of the week has been spent finishing a junk journal, although every time I pick it up I see another spot where it could be embellished.

It was fun and a bit addictive.

One other little thing I did this week is aquire the pattern for Janie Crow's Mystical Lanterns crochet   blanket.  
 Now I need another blanker like ......but I have admired this pattern for some time now and over the summer hopefully I  can give it a go.  Now I just have to decide on colours.


No comments: