Sunday, January 29, 2017

And then two come along at once...........

... I decided has been far too long since I played with paint and paper. At the beginning of the year Seth Apter suggested a prject for 2017. It is called Artifacts. 
"". This would be a no rules collaboration. Just find or make some sort of artist book, planner, scrapbook, 3-ring-binder, folder, or other container to document your creative experiences, whether they be in art, craft, or anything else. Then get to documenting in any way to style that works for you.""
That sounded like something I could do.  Loose enought not to become a millstone round your
Then Seth started to preview all the new stamps, stencils etc.  he has new for this year. Finger itchingly good.  That sent me to Paperarsty as I know they stock many of Seth's products and lo and behold they had just issued a challenge for January,to create using Pink and Orange so.......
a journal spread, using distress inks, sari silk, Treasure Gold , metal findings and a homemade tassel.

  Difficult to photograph. This is a scan.

 And here is one I made earlier,  more textile orientated.

No comments: