Saturday, June 21, 2008

June Calendar Girls 2008

I only managed two cards for Debbi to chose from this month. The first one was made using this
I had taken a photograph of my own hand and I added it to the print, printed on cotton it lost a lot of its vibrancy but I padded it and machine stitched into some of the lines. I added a little tag which said "hand of a friend"

This is the card that Debbi chose

Using the photograph of my hand, again, I altered it in PSP and printed it onto cotton. I added a tiny touch of gold foil from Fibre in Form and stamped the word "friendship" and added the ribbon. You can see the rest of the girls cards here

1 comment:

Simone said...

Hello Debbi,
thank you for the friendly comment on my new paperblog. I'm happy to find you as a member of the calendergirls 2008. I trade with Val and Doreen ATCs. Maybe, if you have time and like to trade with me (AMC or ATC), too? Your card with the hand and the red ribbon was a extraordinary idea. I like it so much.
Warmest regards
Simone