Friday, June 13, 2008

A couple of links......

This is a better link if you are interested in Maggie Grey's "Image to Stitch"

Thanks to a comment I found the delightful blog of Annette EmmsHer fairy shoes are wonderful and she has a tutorial for a bookwrap which appeals to my love of tactile looking things.

It is apparently Worldwide Stamping Week I found this link onDapple Designs I used to do a lot of stamping and still have drawers of stamps which I use from time to time. I don't think I will have time to take part but I thought the list had some good ideas would be useful for those times when inspiration just won't come be it paper or textile.

1 comment:

Purple Missus said...

I agree about Annettes blog - she also left a comment on mine which is how I found her too.
Have admired her fairy shoes since first seeing them (I think in WOW?)
Her blog is wonderful - lots of detail.