Monday, January 06, 2014

Here we go.....

...the decorations are tucked away for another year and the year has had a very busy start. Put my art prompts together.  I may embellish them a little more but for the moment they look like this.
Friday was our stitching group and I spent a happy day chatting and doing the boring bit of my quilt. Yesterday in spite of the atrocious weather we couldn't resist  the temptation to visit Art Van Go where Lynda Monk and friends were demonstrating thermofax and collagraphs.  Fascinating stuff. I was particularly delighted that with a bit of experiment I could use my Big Shot to make collagraph prints. Anyone know how to put a few more hours into each day?  I always wish AVG wasn't so far away but yesterday I made it a even further by going up the M1 instead of the A1(M). Never been to Luton before!.


1 comment:

sharon young said...

I love your art prompts, Pat, what a great idea.