Friday, February 15, 2013

Catching up.....

At the beginning of the year I was very taken by the alphabet challenge on The Craft Barn. A letter once every two weeks, and the thing that made it different the letters would be announced randomly, therefore the starting letter was V.  Well as everyone knows you suddenly arrive in the middle of February wondering where the beginning of the year went and then there was the Gelli plate....which I bought at the Craft Barn............that produced all these papers....so here I am using the papers and trying to get on track.
This is V for Vintage
and this is E for Eyes 
I still have to do C to catch up fully. The intention (I'm good at those) will be a large book, the papers are A4 size.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on catching up with those beautiful pages. I am waiting for my Gelli plate and can't wait to try.
Looking forward to seeing your C page.
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy

Scrapmate said...

What a fab BG, it provides the perfect setting for all those eyes.

liniecat said...

Yes you were fated to buy that geli plate lol great results here
Will you put them all in a journal collectively?

Margaret said...

Interesting process. Good job they're going into a book; I'm not sure I could handle all those eyes staring at me from a wall!

Dawn said...

Awe Pat what a fab collage, love the colours and images you have used.
Hugs x

ionabunny said...

Nice background colour an like the collage style

Maggie said...

Great pages & backgrounds!

MaggieH

Sylvia said...

Two fantastic pages, love the rich colours and words chosen.

Sylv xx

sharon young said...

Great pages, love the idea of a letter challenge.