Friday, December 07, 2007

fun and games....and a few snowflakes

It's a bit late in the day for this Christmas but I am certainly going to keep some of these techniques for next year. Demonstrations of Christmas Tags by Tim Holtz. Thanks to Dapple Designs for the link.

and this was sent to me by a friend who warned me not to have a drink in my hand when I watched it!!!
">

And this weeks TAST,pistil atitch. Is it my imagination or are the stitches at the moment lending themselves to all things Christmassy? Stars or snowflakes, take your pick.



Lynda thank you for your help with adding videos and yes as far as I know this is Babara Cook at 80,I think it was in Melbourne this year.

2 comments:

verobirdie said...

The video with the kitty is so true:-)
Regarding the stitches, I'm sure Sharon has a snowy XMas on her mind. Poor Sharon, she does not have a proper XMas ;-)
Your flakes are ovely.

Ati said...

I like them, they are dancing in the sky ;-))