Monday, October 15, 2007

I don't believe it.........

If you follow this blog you will know that I have just been on a holiday to beautiful Somerset. I was making a little book of the holiday, see below. On Saturday I went to my workroom with the last page, ready to do the stitching I wanted to add and to put the pages together before starting on the cover. I couldn't find them......last week I thought it was time to tidy the workroom a little(a lot)

and all I can think is that I have thrown out the other pages, my lovely little collage of Stonehenge and my Tyntesfield page and others that I hadn't photographed yet. My only hope is that they have been "tidied up" and will one day turn up. I haven't the heart to start again at the moment. The only time I ever "lose" anything is when I tidy up!!!!!
In consolation I turned to my new toys (stopping every 10 minutes to have anothe look for the missing pages) and this is what I made.

I am particulary pleased because I actually made a successful photo transfer to calico.

2 comments:

Purple Missus said...

I do hope your Stonehenge collage turns up Pat. My DH, ever helpful, always says 'where did you have it last' - and my standard reply is always 'If I knew that I wouldn't be hunting for it'.
Anyway, enough of that.
How exciting to have your ATC's up on Maggie Greys blog for all the world to see. Well done you.

gunnelsvensson said...

What a wonderful piece! I love to see more of the book!