Monday, October 15, 2007

I don't believe it.........

If you follow this blog you will know that I have just been on a holiday to beautiful Somerset. I was making a little book of the holiday, see below. On Saturday I went to my workroom with the last page, ready to do the stitching I wanted to add and to put the pages together before starting on the cover. I couldn't find them......last week I thought it was time to tidy the workroom a little(a lot)

and all I can think is that I have thrown out the other pages, my lovely little collage of Stonehenge and my Tyntesfield page and others that I hadn't photographed yet. My only hope is that they have been "tidied up" and will one day turn up. I haven't the heart to start again at the moment. The only time I ever "lose" anything is when I tidy up!!!!!
In consolation I turned to my new toys (stopping every 10 minutes to have anothe look for the missing pages) and this is what I made.

I am particulary pleased because I actually made a successful photo transfer to calico.

2 comments:

Purple Missus said...

I do hope your Stonehenge collage turns up Pat. My DH, ever helpful, always says 'where did you have it last' - and my standard reply is always 'If I knew that I wouldn't be hunting for it'.
Anyway, enough of that.
How exciting to have your ATC's up on Maggie Greys blog for all the world to see. Well done you.

Gunnels blog said...

What a wonderful piece! I love to see more of the book!