Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doodle day dragonflies and butterflies

I am so behind with everything, just had a few days of YUK, summer cold, or something.

This is my doodle two week late, ah well.


I really tried to doodle instead of "draw" this week. This is what it looked like when I had done a bit of digital doodling!!



I apologise, these were supposed to be in a line but blogger was having one of it's hissy fits!


It's lovely when you come across a new blog, Debra James Percival left a comment and I went to say thank you. She does wonderful things with copper and now broken glass.

1 comment:

Purple Missus said...

Better late than never!
What a fabulous blog - and a brilliant idea.
Would be great to try and translate some broken mirror art into a textile piece.
And to heck with the seven years bad luck thing. :)