Friday, October 19, 2018

I don't suppose ..........

.......that anyone will see this as it is so long since I posted but I wanted to make these notes for my own record.

Last week we went Sew Not Strawberry Jam  , one of my favourite places in the whole world.  We went for a workshop with Viv of Hens Teeth .    What a delightful day, Great teacher, delicious scones and cakes from Sam and great company.

A welcome from the geese,


and this is what we made,
 Mine is last on middle row.

I have not been idle, I have made several journals of differing sizes but the main thing that has kept me occupied is this.
I was bowled over by a You Tube video from Luna Rozu  called Book of Pockets. I watched it in awe several times and finally decided I had to try making something similar.  Oh what fun. 




I really need to make a video to show all the hidden places.

Now I am going to have a go at Nik the Booksmith's latest challenge.  Making a journal with only 8 items.  This already has my brain in overdrive, great stuff.

No comments: