Sunday, October 15, 2017

Annual pilgrimage........

..........to the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally. There was a time when we used to spring lightly up the hill and steps, now we take the courtesy bus and I imagine one day we will crawl up the steps  on our knees.
I enjoyed the show this year, bumped into a couple of friends and was delighted to see Lynda Monk, she has a new book out which to her surprise is proving popular with the cos play generation,
Two of the exhibition we particularly liked were Haf Weighton

 and Ann Small                                            

 On the home front I have finished another journal which I am calling Aux Plaisirs des Dames as the inspiration was Au Bonheur Des Dames by Emile Zola which was  also the  inspiration for the TV series The Paradise .
It is quite chunky so I won't bore you with every page.




Now I have 4 projects in mind and a few hundred other things I would like to try. I love it when there are things to learn. Have a good week.

No comments: