Monday, August 08, 2011

Feather brain......

As opart of her Magic Diaries Jude shared with us how she makes little feathers which are such a feature of her work. Jude's ideas are never static and her original sharing has now extended to an open invitation here.
Since she first mentioned them I have been seeing feathers everywhere. On my doorstep, on the way to the library, caught up on a tomato plant and this tiny little feather which presented itself at my feet out on the  Swale Estuary
and I turned into this
This is the feather I am sending to Jude.  I was thinking about my cloth, which seems to be calling itself Space at the moment.  And I figured that a feather in space would have no colour, coudn't make an ivisible one so this happened.

4 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Yes it's there. I am peering into space!

deanna7trees said...

love your picture conversion of the feather and you already know i love the blue feather.

jude said...

i love how this "disappears"

Anonymous said...

I love the altered photo - those colours are fantastic!