Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas thanks.....

Thanks to my son (who cooked the dinner)  and daughter  and husband for a wonderful, fun Christmas.  Thanks to my husband for my Wii Fitness Centre (what is he telling me?). To all those people who sent good wishes via their blogs and who left messages throughout the year on mine.

A special thanks for the delightful suprise from Britt of Stitchety Grub, we had a lovely real meeting at the V&A earlier this year. This is what she sent...

the little ATC is no 2 of a limited edition of 6.  It is so clever I love it.

with the card came these little gifts

and inside the little thread keeper were these little treasures

I WILL learn to do Tatting one of these days!
and a final thanks to my fried Annie for this lovely ceramic dove

How I hope it could be a sign of a year of love and peace for us all.

No comments: