Friday, March 06, 2009

Normal service......

has been resumed. I hope. After my problems with the Photos on Yahoo Groups last Saturday my PC refused to boot up at all, to cut a long story short according to the expert(wonderful man) it was probably one of those automatic updates that didn't work properly. Heigho! Anyway it is fixed and now I can finally go an see what everyone has been up to.
But first, I was dying to show you this.

It is a Venusian Rainbow Backed Daisy Eater (he is a bit confused as he has never seen snowdrops before)and he is a distant relation of the rainbow backed fuzzy nutted moon snatcher made by Jude. I fell in love with him on Spirit Cloth last year and having been longing to make one since. As you can see mine is knitted and he literally "just grew" with constant reference to to the fuzzy nutted moon shatcher. Because he was so closely inspired by Jude I asked if she would mind me showing you. Her generous reply was that there weren't enough of these "fuzzy guys" in the world. So there you go,thank you Jude oops be quick, he's off...

8 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

ho ho I think that's hilarious. I want one! and the title General Silliness is one I'm going to adopt in my house (well it's better than Fuhrer Mother).

Doreen G said...

Now that's one cool Dude Pat.

Anonymous said...

He is wonderful. And he looks quite at home amongst those exotic snowdrops!

hippopip said...

He is adorable I just hope that you can get him a mate and they breed as we are all going to want one

Aussie Jo said...

He is gorgeous.
I wish my butt looked as good as that!!!

sharon young said...

Oh Pat, I haven't been able to stop laughing since I saw him, he's just wonderful!! and your photos of him are delightful, thank you so much for the showing him to us.

Thanks too for your lovely comment on my post.

Val said...

Ooooh! He's gorgeous! I want one!

Mermaid's Purse said...

He's wondeful and I love the back view!