Thursday, July 24, 2008

Challenges....

I blame it on our lack of summer sunshine but I have been feeling really lack lustre, however I have finall managed to prod myself into activity so here are my submissions Calendar Girls 2008 and TIF

My card this month was for Carol and I wanted to do something metallic and funky but it just wouldn't come so I played with the original calendar page,

printed it onto cotton and added french knots and beads.

Still determined to get some metal in there, I added the three beads.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

I love it Pat.

Doreen K. said...

Beautiful!! I love how it was printed then you added texture by adding the beads. Awesome.

Purple Missus said...

This is wonderful and I love the beady bits.
I think this could be your best one yet.

Micki said...

This one is really so wonderful. I love the whole look of it.