Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have a dream..........



I have been giving a lot of thought to TAST and how I would implement the stitches. Now, until it starts, I don't know if this is going to be feasible but this is an outline of what I am mulling over.

I have a room full of "stuff" and I have been searching for something to combine all the things I love doing, ie stitching, painting, collaging etc. For some time now I have had the idea of filling a box with things I have made, I want it to be magical and exciting, the sort of thing that would delight a child on a rainy day.

At the beginning of this year I started making a book of the months of the year, which was a collagey thing,which only made it to February before my butterfly mind turned to other things and is therefore a "UFO".

Do you see where I'm going here?

I found when I was doing the encrusted CQ class that it would seem that everything I do has to have a "story" and though the sensible part of me knows stitch samplers would be a wonderful resource, I know it is not for me, my dream is to use Sharon's challenge to make something beautiful each month to put in my box, and perhaps finish the book I started.

Picture is one of my digi collages.

No comments: